According to Clinique one of these is sold every 3 seconds. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturiser is probably one of the most popular moisturising lotions ever!!
I’ve used this myself for years, and it works great as an everyday moisturiser. You can even use more targeted creams over the top. Just apply this and let it sink in for 10 minutes or so, and then follow up with say, your favourite anti wrinkle cream or one of Clinique’s Moisture Creams.
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturiser comes in both lotion and gel forms. The gel is for those with more oily skin.
It is also recommended that you use this twice a day, morning and evening, as part of the Clinique 3 step skin care routine, cleanse with Clinique Facial Soap, then tone with Clarifying Lotion and then use the Dramatically Differrent Moisturiser as the third step.
- Great Everyday Moisturiser
- Doesn’t leave a greasy residue on skin
- Light consistency
- The 125ml pump bottle is more convenient (and cost effective)
- Premium brand
- Fairly Expensive
- Best used with the full 3 step skincare system – which can work out pricey
Where to buy:
- You can check out the full 3 step skincare system at Boots.com – Prices for the Clinique DDML Moisturiser start at £16.50
- View Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturiser at Debenhams – Price starts at around £17
- View Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturiser at House of Fraser – Price starts at around £17
- Lowest price is at CheapSmells.com – Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturiser starting at £15 for a 50ml Tube